Mariel Carter, College Librarian | 10/21/2021
Do your Bay College library staff know all the answers? No, but we know how to find resources to help you get answers that will connect you to services on campus, links to trusted sources online, and books for research projects and relaxation.
We’re here in person at the Main Campus. Stop by the library to:
- Borrow equipment: We have graphing calculators, phone charging cords, hotspots, and laptops.
- Find something fun to read: The library has pop culture magazines, graphic novels, and new-release books.
- Enjoy a quiet space to think and recharge your day.
Find books on the West Campus:
- Library Cart: The Student Success Center has a cart full of library books for you to check out with your Bay ID. New books are added every month.
- Delivery to the West Campus: Library materials from the Main Campus can be sent to the Student Success Center on the West Campus for pickup. Order books on the library’s website or send an email to email@example.com. We’ll send you an email when your books arrive at West Campus.
- A-Z Databases: Access streaming movies, find peer-reviewed and trusted sources for journals and research articles, and eBooks.
- Library Catalog: Search the catalog to find books by keyword or subject; log into your library account to see what you have checked out and renew your items.
- LibGuides: Find course guides from instructors and curated lists of books on different topics.
Whether you’re on the Main or West Campus or at home, the library is here for you. Call us, send us an email, or stop by to ask for help to search for a topic, find a book, or download an article.
Our goal is to help students succeed in academic, career, and life goals. Connect with us to find out how we can help you!
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM to 6 PM ET
Friday: 8:30 AM to 1 PM ET
Library contact information: