Current Students

If you have been enrolled in Bay College courses within the past year, your myBay account is active. You may have access to register for your courses during open registration periods.
If you are a student with a Transitional Studies hold, you must meet with your assigned faculty advisor to register for courses and/or make schedule changes during open registration periods.
All high school dual enrolled students are registered for their college courses through Bay College's Admissions Office. Dual Enrolled High School students MUST work with their high school to complete the necessary forms.
If you have any questions about registering for classes, please contact your faculty advisor or Student Services.