Scholarship Application Checklist
- ADMISSIONS: Apply for admission to Bay College, if you have not already. The application is available here. The Bay College Foundation awards approximately 300 scholarships each year. Click on this link to view the scholarships you are applying for by completing this scholarship application. In order to be considered for scholarships you must be admitted to Bay College by the scholarship deadline.
- FAFSA RECOMMENDATION: Many scholarships require that the applicant demonstrate financial need. Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to be considered for these scholarships. Apply online at www.fafsa.gov. Bay College school code: 002240
- AVAILABILITY: Fall scholarship application is available in mid December and winter scholarship application is available in June.
- DEADLINE: If you plan to start attendance for the upcoming academic year in the fall semester the deadline is March 15th (11:59pm ET). If you plan to start the academic year in the winter semester the deadline is October 15th (11:59pm ET).
- If a student has applied for the fall semester deadline, and has received scholarships for the academic year, it is not necessary to reapply for winter.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE TO BE CONSIDERED.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the scholarship application please contact the financial aid office at 906-217-4020 or email@example.com
Click "Scholarship Award Application" (below) to start the scholarship application.